⇒ Homeschooling articles & information (click)
⇒ Homeschool books & products (click)
“Marie-Claire has been one of my main sources for information and motivation as I have homeschooled my children throughout the years. Her advice and expertise have helped me stay on the right path many times.” — Lori L.
“As usual, your advice has lead to a positive outcome in the education of my kid. Thank you so much for your help.” — Kim A.
You have helped me so much over the years and I just wanted you to know what a blessing you have been in my life.” – Connie H.
Dr. Marie-Claire Moreau has been helping families create a customized education for their children, and live extraordinary lives of their own design, for two decades. Her unique background stems from decades of experience as a leader in home education, professorial roles at colleges and universities, and experiences working with public and charter schools. Though her children are now adults, Marie-Claire still makes time to advise families as her schedule allows, on a broad range of topics, ranging from homeschooling and unschooling, to transitioning in and out of schools, to preparing students for college acceptance and scholarships, to helping parents manage multiple roles at home, to optimizing time and productivity, and so much more.
She has helped thousands of families find solutions to a wide range of concerns, not limited to, but including:
- transitioning children from public school to homeschooling
- getting started with independent homeschooling
- selecting educational materials
- ins and outs of private schooling at home
- creating lesson plans
- grading papers
- creating transcripts
- understanding grade point averages (GPA)
- documenting loosely structured activities
- finding remedies for academic weaknesses
- programs that enable students to study together
- creating unique courses and course descriptions
- homeschooling the high school years
- preparing students for college
- seeking and securing college scholarships and financial aid
- scheduling and time management
- homeschooling while working inside or outside the home
- household organization and storage
- record keeping for home schools or home businesses
- selecting testing tools to gauge educational progress
- gifted homeschooling
- understanding student learning types
Meetings take place via phone or video call (Skype, Google), or families may request an in-person appointment if Marie-Claire is traveling to the area. Parents are welcome to attend meetings with or without their children, and to the extent possible, meetings are scheduled at the times most convenient for them.
Submit a consultation request below: