Do you wish homeschooling came with an INSTRUCTION MANUAL?
Not sure how to get started?
Want to hear from an expert how it’s done?
“…a book that has potential to assist many people embarking for the first time on the journey into homeschooling.” — Jeremy Stuart, Director/Producer Class Dismissed: Education and the Rise of Homeschooling in America
“…a very practical handbook on how to homeschool…an interesting and engaging approach to the topic.” — Helen Hegener, Publisher and Managing Editor, Home Education Magazine
“…a great guide to getting started, whether quickly or slowly! Moreau takes you by the hand, step-by-step.” — Mariaemma Willis, co-author Discover Your Child’s Learning Style and co-founder Learning Success Institute
“…a practical approach for any newcomers as they begin their homeschool journey…helps families navigate the myriad of steps involved in transitioning to homeschooling.” – Linda Dobson’s Parent at the Helm
What if you could find a system that works with any family,
with any child, with any personal home education philosophy —
and fits within any budget, too?
Suddenly Homeschooling, the book, gives you:
- An understanding of the different reasons families choose homeschooling, so that YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE;
- A way to DISCOVER YOUR PERSONAL APPROACH to home education by studying popular methods, then figuring out what’s best for you;
- Tips for PREPARING YOURSELF, your kids, your friends (and even your neighbors!) for the transition about to take place in your home;
- Ideas for getting materials and study spaces ready, plus WHERE TO GET ALL THE STUFF you need to homeschool for a full year;
- Tricks for SCHEDULING, ORGANIZING AND RECORD-KEEPING, and examples of ways to assign school work, assign chores and make lesson plans;
- SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FUTURE to insure your children get the quality education you desire, while you keep your home and life running at peak performance, too!
This is the book for TODAY’s families…
it contains the latest homeschooling information available!
** Reviewer Recommended ***
“a joy to read…a complete and doable preparation for the glorious privilege of teaching our children at home.” — Holly Craw, Examiner
“The book may be small, but it is packed with the fundamentals.” – Denise McBride, Attorney at Law
“Parent- tutors who don’t homeschool can follow Moreau’s advice, as well.” – Marina Ruben, author How to Tutor Your Own Child
“This book is a one-step mentor in a book for new homeschoolers. All types of homeschoolers…will complete this book feeling equipped and ready to go!” – Christine Field, author Homeschooling 101, Homeschooling the Challenging Child and other homeschool titles, www.momlifenavigator.com.
“…literally takes you by the hand and walks you through the entire process, as if she were a close friend guiding you through a mine-field.” — Annette M. Hall, Homeschooling Pioneer, Editor of LocalHomeschool.com
PLUS, it comes with the most comprehensive GLOSSARY of homeschooling terms on the market!
See for yourself
- Need to homeschool but don’t know where to begin
- Are planning to homeschool and want to get things ready
- Are already homeschooling but feel like you left something out
- Have been homeschooling for years but are in need of new ideas
If you worry about:
- What to do first
- Forgetting important stuff along the way
- Where to get books and supplies
- How to manage a home, family, work and homeschool, too
If you need:
- A set of step-by-step instructions for exactly what to do
- A schedule to follow for the first few weeks of homeschooling
- An easy, fool-proof system that works for everyone
- A way to homeschool with the joy and confidence you and your family deserve
Read the book reviewers call…
“A must-read for a new generation of homeschoolers.”
“The perfect homeschooling book for today’s families!”
“…helps break down the often daunting task of organizing life around homeschooling into easily manageable steps.” — Georgeann Engel, Homeschooling Veteran and Board Member, Home Education Resources and Information
“Marie-Claire has taken this process down to the basics for you so that you can succeed quickly, without missing anything important. It’s a quick read……because you know you need it.” — Lindley Rachal, Owner, R.O.C.K. Solid Homeschool Curriculum
“…definitely filling what I see as a void in the market.” — Paul Schwarz, editor of homeschooling materials
“…comforting, logical, easy to follow…” — Galit Fraser, My Calendar Maker & My Activity Maker