Gathering homeschool resources is easy and fun!
Who doesn’t love shopping for new materials and fresh supplies?
But…pulling them all together is a different story.
Once that box of goodies arrives by mail, well…that’s when the hard work begins.
Which one of the books should your kids start first?
How long will all those lessons take an average kid to finish?
Is there enough material to cover all the subjects you wanted to teach this year?
Should you assign all of the chapters in every book — or just some?
Do any of the resources overlap? Should any be combined?
What other supplies do you still need to buy? When do you need them by?
How much work should you assign every day? Every week? Every year?
Every parent faces the same challenges at the beginning of a new homeschool year.
Reviewing materials, planning lessons, and scheduling the year is no small task!
Sure, buying a comprehensive curriculum makes things easier. BUT, it doesn’t always guarantee the system and schedule will be exactly right for your family.
Choosing materials from many different sources means you have to develop a schedule and lesson plans entirely on your own. That’s a time-consuming process, too.
That’s why I developed Plan Your Own Homeschool Curriculum — the solution for creating a well-planned and cohesive homeschool year.
This is NOT a calendar. It is NOT an ordinary planner, either.
What is it?
It’s an e-book that acts as your personal guide for planning an entire homeschool year. You’ll receive a step-by-step system, including all of the forms you’ll ever need, to gather all of the books, worksheets, lesson plans, DVDs, web links, educational games, flash cards, MP3s and anything else you want to use during the homeschool year. AND, you’ll receive a guided system for organizing everything into one giant set of lesson plans that work for YOU!
By the end of the e-book, you will have developed an organized plan for the ENTIRE HOMESCHOOL YEAR.
Plan Your Own Homeschool Year offers a system for:
- Taking inventory of homeschool materials for the year;
- Getting familiar with each specific resource, and how each should be used;
- Determining how many lessons to plan and how much material to cover each time;
- Deciding how to schedule the year and when to take time off; PLUS
- Writing up a set of lesson plans to last the whole year.
In Plan Your Own Homeschool Year, guided instruction is used to:
- Give parents a jump-start on what is covered in each homeschool book or product
- Help parents organize the year into manageable chunks, avoiding last-minute planning and frustration
- Explain how to calculate the number of lessons or number of chapters to assign every day/week
- Demonstrate how to write lesson plans to keep the year running smoothly
- Leave parents with a sense of confidence and readiness for an outstanding year!
ALL reproducible worksheets are included.
DETAILED easy-to-follow instructions make following the guide easy.
This system works for ANY family using ANY kind of homeschool resources. Whether you’re a curriculum user, an eclectic resource family, or anywhere in between, you CAN have an organized homeschool year.
I’ll show you how!
Listen to what this parent said:
“…thank you so much for putting together an ebook about planning out a homeschool curriculum. I have been searching the internet for a long time trying to find EXACTLY what you have put together. I am grateful, that you took the time to create this ebook.”
Approximate length: 35 pages
Are you ready for a well-planned homeschool year?