By popular demand, I’m releasing an e-book version of my “31 Days of Homeschooling” series. Lots of readers wrote in asking for a way to print out these valuable lessons, so, I’ve rolled them together into an e-book, PLUS I’ve added additional lessons not included in the original series online.
In this e-book, I address things like:
- what homeschoolers are supposed to learn/teach
- how different families afford homeschooling
- teaching children to read
- tips for preparing students for college
- the dad’s role in the homeschool
- how to balance housework and homeschooling
- what middle schoolers and high schoolers need to know
and much more. This version contains exclusive content not found in the free online course.
This is a great set to have on hand if you’re just starting out, a fantastic gift to give a new homeschool friend, and a wonderful refresher course if you’ve been homeschooling a while but afraid you might have missed important things along the way. It’s easy to read in order, or by jumping around to the subjects you need to know.
To learn more about the 31-day program, just click here (new window).
Title: “31 Days of Homeschooling: A month of tips, advice and wisdom”
Author: Marie-Claire Moreau, Ed.D.
Release Date: 2014
Length: 80 pages
This product will be ready for download after completion of purchase.